On a positive note...

I managed to get another few hundred words done on the Learner Attitude research. It's sort-of planned out mentally now. It will be done by the deadline of 15th August.

The next Module is an optional one. I was thinking of Teacher Education, but now I'm more inclined to Educational Management. The inspiration for this will be the all the things I've learned from watching utter wankers "manage" teachers and learners. And I've seen a few of them: incapable of listening; absorbed in unjustified self-importance; unable to think ahead and take control; sitting in endless meetings, talking shite and achieving nothing. Not that I'm bitter, or anything, oh no, as I stare at the suitcases that have been packed for two weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!