Ilford Sporti: Flash

I know I said I wasn't, and if I hadn't been so bored and disorientated by the current weird situation, I probably wouldn't have. But I also said "if", and the conditional must carry with it the possibility that the condition will be met. Or something.

Well, I've bid for a Sporti on eBay, anyway. £1. I'll go a bit higher, but not too much. No one could call me tight-fisted, I like to think, but there's something immensely satisfying about getting hours of fun, and maybe taking photos which will outlive me, for less than the price of a pint.

And it looks like it will be fun. Very straightforward.

Flash. Now here's a thing. I used to hate flash. But with B&W, say 100ISO? With the flash being over the top, an integral and avowed element of the photo? A touch of Weegee, forsooth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!