"But don't count on it": the postcards from visa limbo continue

After telling me Wednesday, management now blithely deny saying that, and are talking about Thursday or even Friday. No, no, no - as Amy Winehouse would no doubt say. I suggested in rather strong terms that they were not obliged to accept the word of their man-who-deals-with-visas (and gets paid for it) that this "is a two day process", just like that.

More meetings, more meetings arranged for tomorrow. IF my passport can be retrieved from the ministry in the morning, early, I could go tomorrow. But that's unlikely.

Wednesday, though... I have made promises.

Comments

  1. Everyday I look at my RSS reader hoping to see you are the proud holder of the exit visa. I feel for you... this is so frustrating... it's frustrating just reading about it.

    If you don't have it by Wednesday you will have to wait until the following week because they only do internal stuff at the imm. office on Thursdays.

    Maybe you can open up to bets... Five dinars says you get the visa on Wednesday.

    ... I'm gambling now... next thing you know I will take up drinking... lolol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!