620/120

I don't know why, I must stop it, but I'm bidding for a Voigtlander Bessa Folder - I'll go up to a tenner - because there's something about it, and I'm really attracted to the 6x9 thing. Anyhow, IF the bid succeeds (and I'm not going any higher), well then the seller will include a Six-20 Popular Brownie. Alright, alright, I know it's a Kodak, but I'd do a couple of rolls through it... To know how it felt. But, as its name suggests, it takes 620 film, so here's a link that tells you how to put 120 onto 620.

I got that photo here. From the not-very-good pic and description on eBay, I've worked out that the model going free with the Voigtlander is the one on the right there.

Incidentally, Herself is going to go mad if I start accumulating cameras. Given that we don't have a big house, her attitude wouldn't be unreasonable. But here's the beauty of the thing. With eBay, you can buy old cameras cheaply, give them some tlc if needs be, shoot a few rolls of film, and then bung the buggers back onto eBay, let some other numpty have a bit of fun.

What's the matter with that, like?

And a camera that you lurve, as I do now with my FED2, keep it. For a while. Longer. Whatever. A camera's not for life. It could just be for Christmas. Or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!