No Voigtlander or Brownie: Giving Not Receiving

I didn't win those cameras. Some experienced eBayer upped the bid 5 seconds before the auction ended. I was impressed at their dedication - hope they use the cameras.

But it got me thinking about using eBay as a kind of lending library for cameras - buy them, use them, sell them. AND I will have a go with a Brownie in due course. It'll be an experience. I'll flog the Kodak 66.

And Alexander's going to Vatuatu for his gap year. I haven't got the full story from him yet. I'll give him the D50 and suggest he opens a Flickr account.

Comments

  1. It might be sniping software (ie: http://www.auctionsniper.com/) more than dedication on the buyers part.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!