Stumbling in Cyberspace



Too young to be grumpy posted this morning about the Stumble enhancement from Firefox. It’s a scream. It’s a brilliant idea. You give it some parameters and then it finds you random yet popular sites within those parameters. Great fun. (If you haven’t got Firefox, it’s easy enough to google and get it free. It’s a very much better browser than Internet Explorer.)

Behind the Name is a handy site for expectants.

Yesterday was a garden day, today’s been a business kind of day, writing letters, banking, job searching – all from the comfort of my laptop, of course. No jobs going. Not round our way. And we’re not for moving or being apart at this juncture.

Spending far too much time in cyber space. When I’ve not been doing real things, or clicking on the Stumble button, I’ve been putting The Avenue on to blog indexes. Why? Blogging can be like heroin.

I found the rooted man on traedays. That's me, that is. Except I'm fatter and don't smoke tabs. Hmm.

Comments

  1. That stumble-upon button is absolutely lethal. The time I've spent in the last 2 days looking at interesting, but very worthless, sites is beyond comprehension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heh.
    blogging is crack.
    You haven't discovered Flickr yet, have you?

    btw, I've put my blog straight onto the server at http://www.dawdon.co.uk, so the beta version on blogger won't update any more. Will be hammering and welding at the template over coming weeks, so if you hear a slight ringing in your ears, not to worry, hmm?

    Lime green trimphones are way better than avocado ones, or that turgid brown. But I did rather like the duck egg blue. There's a sound file on the web somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, but, blogging's cheaper. And they don't shoot you if you can't pay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!