Another Slap of Paint on the Pig Sty

Simplicity's what I'm after. And the last template really was a rather disturbing colour. I've gone for a 'minima' template, so as to start from basics changing the html - but not yet awhile.

And I've demoted a blog from the 12 Merries, because of inactivity. I've been stumbling around the blogsphere for a couple of hours to find suitable blogs, without success. Any suggestions would be most welcome. What I want is a blogger with a digital camera who gives some insight into life as it's lived round their way. Dawdon's a good example. So is Life in Alaska. I want a bit of insight into the way people really live around the globe, and a bit of humour with it.

Comments

  1. Nice makeover mate, it's much easier to read. I want to know how to get that annoying bar off the top. I took the code out, but it sprang back on the next reload. I know it can be done, so if any of your good readers know how...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!