#mozartminueting Day 13

Tonight I got both RH and LH on bars 9-12. Putting the hand together is coming along, except for this bit which is a repeated note each hand, but wanting a finger change. It's ok, maybe a bit out-of-time with the separate fingers, but it's got that startled rabbit phenomenon that seems to go with the territory of getting to grips with the two hands on a piece.

Another thing tonight, I got it that, actually, I do know the difference between quarters and eighths, of course I do - it's one of those things, you can't really get it through conscious thought.

Spent a bit of time this morning looking at digitals. The only question is whether to get one before or after I get to wherever it is. And that's a known unknown you'd have to say: it could be Dubai, it could be some one camel town in the middle of nowhere...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!