Going Pro with Bog Awful Photos

As administrator of Entrance to Hell, Brendadada wrote "...anyone posting a mugshot of themselves in a horny headband is definitely deadheaded."

Indeed.

Well, I thought, what does she mean 'bog awful photos'? But of course, we know. There are some photos on flickr which are just bog awful. Lifeless. Flat. Futile. But somebody's gone to all the trouble of snapping them, opening a flickr account, uploading them, tagging them... So, they deserve some kind of recognition. Surely some photos are so bog awful they actually begin to acquire a strange dignity? Well, Bog Awful Photos is their new home.

The password's atrocious. Pass it on.

I'm full of it this morning because Pig Sty Avenue's Flickr has just gone Pro. There's nowt left but the bog awful photos on my hard drive to upload, so I'll need to get out and get snapping.

Comments

  1. I saw the photo, tried to leave a comment, couldn't, so here's the comment I wanted to leave.

    "Arrrgggh - the memories are flooding back, like a nightmare, like a bad dream, as though I'd never escaped (or been slung out as undesirable).

    And to top it off, an ex-student, a one time habitué of this very classroom, is threatening to visit me next weekend.

    Some time ago he offered 100kg of gold and 1000 camels for my daughter (sight unseen).

    Now I fear he's coming with the camels and the gold"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to sort out the comments thing. Go back to bog awful photos, I might have a picture of the very lad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People have to sign in to Flickr to comment, and you know what happens to them after that.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!