LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

We shall indeed.  It's a lovely wee tune to learn.  I've almost memorized it this morning, the idea being, when I encounter a piano, I want something to sit down and play on the bugger.  I've a feeling that my keyboard's keys are lighter than a proper piano's, and there'll be a bit of effort transferring the skills I've gotten so far.  Probably, at some point this year, I'll be in workplace with a piano.  I'll print off some simple music and scales, and work at it, but it's likely to be in a public place so I want something to avoid making a twat of myself initially. It feels right that this should be the first tune I learn by heart.


Comments

  1. Spam isn't what it used to be, clearly...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. 8b41d09b2b1303ae0947dac1117463e9
    website kurma
    website kurma
    sms onay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 4d268145ca026fa517b4f76100a2d2d9
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!