What? Go in the house? Now? It's still light out, man!


I got finished early this afternoon, and thought I'd go to Jarrow, bit o' shopping, pint and do the crossword, then off to the allotment, put the chickens to bed early, and home.

Hmm. Everything worked splendidly until I got to the early-bed-chickens bit: they don't do that, apparently. It's dusk or nothing. So I had to hang around the allotment for an hour and a half for twilight to come.

You can't hurry nature. Same with the baby. Things happen in their own good time.

Anyhow, I did some more of the crossword, and took some pics of the chickens with attitude. The striking chap in white is Foghorn.

Comments

  1. What d'ya, I say, what d'ya mean I have to go inside, boy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I've not seen a Foghorn Leghorn cartoon in years. I used to love him.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!