Faceblooodybook

The Eldest said this afternoon that she's addicted to it, so I had another go this evening, inadvisably, probably, as I'm seven sheets to the wind in Copenhagen after this afternoon's football and the permission six goals gives to a chap to hit the vino in no uncertain terms.

 It might be a better environment than Flickr to upload photos away from the eyes of weirdoes, I thought. And then I got involved with this Family Tree thing, which turned out to be rather too laden with ads for my liking... But, well, if I've gotten into touch with anyone who didn't want to hear from me, or put anyone in touch with anyone who was happy in their lack of contact with that person, well, fuck you. Only connect, as The Man said. Or hit the Ignore button.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!