It's not all numptyism, however

I really like this one, taken in Eldon Square. I was using the first FED2, the light-leak one, and most of the exposures on the roll are buggered. But this one's ok, eh? I can't remember now if I was using the Jupiter 8 or the Industar 61...

It is a bit out of focus. Or not very sharp, anyhow. Maybe because the Jupiter 8 is not the finest example of its kind (I read somewhere that their quality ranges from excellent to not-very-good, perhaps dependent on vodka consumption in the factory that day). Perhaps I've got a lulu. That's ok, it didn't break the bank, and I've still got the Industar 61, which I know is pretty sharp.

The film is that Kodak [spits on ground] T400 - B&W but developed as C41, so I didn't do it myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!