It’s only been about six weeks since I entered the blogsphere, and it’s been an education. Some blogs I liked at first now seem… pointless. Some people just write too much.

From the Rock is a Libyan blog – the only one I’ve been able to locate. It’s polemical but politically naïve, well intentioned, downright daft, but somehow charming… That’s Libya for you.

Some bastard was in amongst alt.folklore.herbs, trying a bogus tsunami-charity scam. That Henriette set off the alarm bells. Good for her.

Ach well, there’s another one nearly over, eh? I can’t put it any better than Joan Bakewell does, God bless her.

To every one who marks the same calendar as me: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!