Oh Lord Don't Let Them Drop That Atomic Bomb on Me



Skype chatting with Boy the other day, and he seemed to think Grade 2 would be do-able by end of this year. But that's the impetuosity of youth for you, (that off-colour joke about the old bull, and the young bull...).  So Grade 1 in November it shall be, and I believe that if I'm relocating somewhere longish-term for work, (of which least-said-soonest-mended at this stage of the game), one can do ABRSM exams anywhere in the world.

Anyways, "Oh Lord Don't Let Them..." is one of the pieces in the syllabus.  I've been through several of the others, and they all seem like fun - which they'll need to be.  The quick study looks a bit daunting just now, though.  I'll have work on sight reading somewhat.  But, it's cool - an hour a day and a grade a year.  I'm so looking forward to seeing this Kemble tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!