Meanwhile

The Kemble's due to arrive Wednesday, late morning.  It occurred this evening that a tablet device is almost designed to help the piano-learner, fitting so nicely as I'm sure it will on the music stand.  But, whilst waiting for the music stand and its attached piano to arrive, this evening I went in search of some online advice about exercises.  How had I forgotten Hanon?  I'm grateful to Mr Ron for the reintroduction. I had considered earlier doing no more practice on the Samson, as the dear old Mrs Kemble is due to arrive day after tomorrow, but I couldn't resist half an hour of Hanon's in C major.  Half an hour?  Maybe starting Wednesday I should have a month of them; a week, anyhow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!