leica iiif shutter test 25th sec

This is one of a sequence that I took with this roll to check that the shutter speeds were working correctly, and to get more information into my head so that I begin to do the iso/shutter/f-stop/available-light algorithm in my head; (hereinafter, "The Algorithm").


leica iiif shutter test 25th sec, originally uploaded by Pig Sty Avenue.

This one's a 25th of a second, and there's no camera shake, (I think there's a tiny bit of fuzziness at speeds 15th, 10th and half, and a lot at B, about 2 seconds). It means I can get away with 1/25 (and two deep breaths) which would surely be more than enough in even dim light at 1600, f2 or even f2.8.

This was at 400 iso, f2.8, full spectrum light.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!