kodak 66 last roll 5

kodak 66 last roll 5

That's Alexander in the Iona club, on my last night in Hebburn. I'd taken the Kodak because it had a full roll of HP5 in it that I wanted to use up before I put it on eBay. (I'm boycotting Kodak, remember? And trying to garner some cash into the paypal account to get my first Leitz lens).

I like the way this has turned out with the flash. Lots of contrast, the white tee-shirt and nearly black background. Just the postmodern British Weegee look I'm after cultivating.
It was HP5, in ID11 at 70F for 6.5 mins. That's the last of my ID11. I've bought a couple of litre bottles of cider, strictly in the interests of using them for solutions of Perceptol and properly diluted Ilford Rapid Fixer.
I've probably developed 10 or more rolls of film now, all in ID11. Frankly, I've been rather slap dash about dilutions and times and temperatures and what have you. But it's been working out ok, (which makes me wonder if the rather intense middle aged men you often encounter in the film dev communities of Flickr are, perhaps, being a trifle obsessive).
I will get more precise with the Perceptol, though but: Make up a litre of stock and put it into one of the cider bottles, (I'll have to drink the contents first, but that's the breaks). And then use it only once per roll in a 1+3 solution. Maybe I'm becoming one the intense blokes after all.
Edit: I think it was around f4 and 1/200.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!