The Mitchell Library

This flat's a bit small for studying, and the University's library is, not unreasonably, filled with undergraduates, so I'm going to carve out a corner for myself at the Mitchell. It's about a ten minute walk, less, from St George's Cross Subway.

The Library's online presence is a bit confusing. mitchelllibrary.org gets you to the photographic archive - which is great fun, but not what I'm after. For the catalogue, you need to click on the right tag in the Glasgow City Libraries site.

There's also Glasgow Academic Libraries Together, which means (I think) I can probably access all of their material from the Mitchell.

Anyhoo, the bottom line is, I can finish off the MA and look at future research in peace and comfort.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!