coronet 4 - 4: MA


coronet 4 - 4, originally uploaded by Pig Sty Avenue.

A recently bumped thread in the Toy Cameras group inspired me to have another go with this. The first roll I tried didn't work at all - light flooding in from the wee red window, no doubt.

I've read up on things now and know to tape the window up. (Actually, the thought did occur to me two thirds through the last roll. But Molly pulled the tape off. There's a whole load of tape on there this time.

Putting the finishing touches to my Mod 4 portfolio for the MA. That should go in the post on Monday, inshalla. And then I can really start to obsess over photography until I need to get to grips with Mod 5. Which is the penultimate, thank God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!