Critical Discourse Analysis

I'm looking at the options for Mod 5 of the MA, and will almost certainly go with CDA. It's arguably the least practical option. In pure career terms, it might be better to go for Teacher Education or ELT Management. But. CDA is actually going to be interesting, and it's what I want to do for the dissertation. And I might spend months working on something turgid which, (and experience suggests things usually go this way), I will never need.

So I've been having a shufty at GALT with a CDA "useful texts" list by me, and it looks as if Strathclyde would be the best place for library resources. The Mitchell will probably remain the best place for drafting in peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!