FED 2 Second Roll (19)


FED 2 Second Roll (19), originally uploaded by Pin Shy Avenue.

That's two rolls now, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I don't know what that funny mark is across the top, unless perhaps something to do with the scanning at Asda. Also, several of them have what I think is lens flare, so I need to get a lens hood (that won't interfere with the rangefinder).

I've got another nine rolls of Jessops Diamond Everyday 200 ISO film that I bought for a couple of quid on eBay - I'm using that until I get the hang of this. Mostly, to get my eye in for the settings - I don't have a light meter yet. The development I'll probably leave until I get back to Tripoli, where it's only 1 LD (about 30-40p) per roll for colour. I'll do my own black and white of course.

And I really need to get a film scanner this week.

Right. That's me. I wasn't going to do anything online this holiday, but couldn't resist putting up these photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!