News from afar

Something weird's happening here: this page is my home page, but whenever I try to load it on firefox, I get sent to the blogspot start site. I've tried it on IE, and there's no trouble there... So what's going on? All my browsing and blogging was easy and seamless and now it's fucked up. I suspect those shites at MicroShite.

However, whilst I'm here: We got a scanner today, so I'll post the scan of the Advancing Piglet taken a couple of weeks ago. Mind you, it's a right parlour game, trying to make out the various bits. At 14 weeks, a foetus is ET anyway. More real when you see the wee blighter moving, mind, but they don't supply AVI files at the hospital.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!