Goobye to Glyphosate

I was never comfortable about glyphosate. But, I'd say to myself, anybody who's got ground elder growing on their plot would understand why an allotmenteer would put their principles to one side and resort to the Roundup once in a way... But no. The WHO reckons it's "probably" carcinogenic in humans. You'd have to use an awful lot of it to get cancer, no doubt, but I just don't like the idea of having it in the soil. Besides, there's the whole Monsanto thing, putting a penny in those bastards' pockets is not something any self-respecting Bolshevik would happily do. And finally, it's just mealy mouthed to say "Oh yes I'm totally chemical free in my allotment. Except for..." So that's it. 100% organic and chemical free from now on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!