So, allotment. A to-do list that I can put to one side for the next few days, before cracking on next week, (I might get there on Sunday, see how things go):
- Finish grubbing old fruit bush area and rake/hoe NE bed, so that the OFB area becomes history;
- Plant spuds;
- Tidy up SW corner, levelling, moving woodpile and oomska;
- Re-establish compost heap in NE corner;
- Clear rubble from Midwest bed, riddle it;
- Level SW bed;
- When it next rains, burn that big ugly pile of rotten wood that's been an eyesore for weeks now. I'm going to burn it on the SW bed, home of ground elder.