LTPTP XVI

Today was a good day.  I spent an hour or so simply playing a five finger scale, with my thumb on Middle C. Backwards and forwards.  The fingers are beginning to learn to sit still.  And then I did the exercise in PSP on eighth notes, and eventually managed to do it error free.  It's C to G and back again, twice, and then C to F and back again twice, all 8ths but the last C a full note as a wee flourish.  Then I practised that scale, always in C but up and down the keyboard, and with my left hand, too. The next exercise is the same but in 16ths.  I had a go but can't do that yet.  However, I couldn't do the 8ths this morning, and now I can.

Comments

  1. fuck that shit.... play this..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brBtTluod_w

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!