Learning To Play The Piano IX

Those who reviewed the KeyRig 49 and said there were no installation problems were very lucky indeed.  24 hours on and it's still not working properly.   It's kind of working again now, but I can't get it to sound like a piano (as it did when first installed, despite the popping), it sounds like any one of many various kinds of organ, now.  And it won't let me certify it - perhaps because I've already done so once, yesterday, but it's a fucking annoyance to have it tell me "this product is not certified" every time I launch it...  And the "help" PDF seems to have disappeared somewhere...

I've tried for several hours this morning to sort out these wrinkles, prior to loading the teaching software.  But now I'm going to do that, and see what happens...  And I've just thought, I can probably get the help file from the CD.

Grade 8 in five years?  If I get the feckin' software working by then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!