Molly Unsure of Her Cousin Jennifer

The plan was to put the Olympus compact in a drawer for a while. Then my niece called round this morning and I got this nice snapshot. And now Herself's decided to start using it. I hope she gets to like photography, and that politely blank look will go from her face when I'm blethering on about it.

This morning was mostly for drafting the first biggish assignment for the MA. My brain was hurting after a few hours so I went out to take some photos of the setting sun and the snow, using up the second roll in the Chinon.

Comments

  1. We have the communal camera . . . nice that we all share it. And, I do know about plans being changed . . . I was going to get up early today . . . (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @tisn't right to get up early when it's dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you just must post the pics of the sunset and snow! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!