...and make it snappy V

... there's also the Olympus E500. The users' pool on Flickr is not a great inspiration. Whereas the Nikon D70 group is a very lively one, with a lot of most excellent pictures. There's a point where a practical decision will also be a cultural or even an emotional one. My first proper camera, twenty-odd years ago, was a Nikon EM. (The circumstances in which I lost touch with that are a whole other story).

So history and peer pressure are leading me towards the Nikon just now.

Comments

  1. I've kept quiet about this till now - but I chased all the paths you did for ages - especially the Canon EOS. In the end I went for the Canon Powershot Pro 1 and am delighted with it. If we ever get to meet at one of the flickrthingummies, you can have a play!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!