VINEGAR!

That wine I started a while back has turned to vinegar. Well, that answered questions I was asking myself back then, viz., 'Do we get vinegar flies around here?' And, 'Are all these little flies vinegar flies?' The fuckers. I thought I was being a clever recycler, not buying proper air-locks and using the old plastic-and-lacky-band method. Ah well, another step up another learning curve. Anybody need three gallons of white wine vinegar and two gallons of the impossibly exotic strawberry wine vinegar?

It's been a 'business day', dealing with officials and filling out forms. Don't get me started!

Alex came over tonight. He gave me the Aphonic CD (he's been in touch with them and they sent him several copies). I thoroughly approve of this new trend of bands getting their work known over the internet, by-passing (initially at least) the poisonous attentions of the music industry. Come to think of it, some of the people in that business are rather like vinegar flies.

We had absurdly big t-bone steaks tonight. I don't know why. Herself, (and Molly, as the end user) needs protein, perhaps.

Comments

  1. ah, se la ve (sp?) we live and learn as they say. I stomped grapes once, at a vineyard. It was terribly fun! I have never attempted to make wine though, better luck next time!

    It seems I always get hungry when I read your blog... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm steak. No such think as one too large.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard