Podcasts, Videos, File hosting

I listened to a podcast yesterday, [no link, no pack-drill], and it was fucking dreadful. And it made me think: I could do tons better than that. It'd be a right laugh, like Desert Island Discs without that Sue fucking Lawley. So I've downloaded some free software (link if it works) and I'll get a wee mic tomorrow and I'll draw up a play list and do the fucking podcast.

This afternoon I made a video of Molly with my compact digital. It's nice. I've spent a couple of hours now trying to find a way of hosting it, and even set up a free website here, only to ascertain that the free account doesn't support MOV files (or MP3s for when I get the podcast together). If anyone knows of a free way to do that, let me know please. (I wasted a lot of time with Putfile and Streamload, too).

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.youtube.com/

    Free video hosting website (has been called the 'Flickr of video'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    nice blog.

    I've had a go at podcasting too:

    Here's the feed:

    http://feeds.feedburner.com/PodcastAMoi

    and here's the blog:

    http://podcastamoi.blogspot.com/

    Simon ( Menage A Moi)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you try www.putfile.com? You don't even have to create an account, but I did. It hosts vidoes, audios, and images. Would love to see Molly's video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I can host stuff for you when I fix my ftp. There now, no more excuses. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!