Prams and Thankyous

Molly's slept through most of the night two nights running, which is nice.

It's foggy here today. We could fancy a walk later, but I'm having big problems with the pram, which is like quantum physics in terms of trying to work out what the fuck's going on with it. After much cursing, it's all assembled bar the hood. This morning I'll ring the shop and see if they can talk me through it.

Thanks to everyone who's called by Pig Sty Avenue with best wishes and congratulations the last few days. The best way to thank a blogger is to give them a link, so:

Apprentice

Andrea

Factobrunt (and Daisy)

John

Luc

Dano

JL Pagano

Tammy

Laoha

she's_a_sprite

Justin

Thanks again lads and lasses.

Now, another go with the pram, do some studying, and ponder a big question concerning the chickens' future... In between bouts of baby-gazing, that is.

Comments

  1. Is that one of those travel system thingies? I've been looking at prams but they just baffle me :s Don't remember getting this confused when Small Child was a baby all those years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool :) I'm gonna be needing pictures as proof :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly is, though. That's exactly it... However, I have it sorted now. I think that might be a significant scientific breakthrough. Or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for listing my blog!! I think Molly is a wonderful name!
    Happy Dadding!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!