And I don't much like the photos - just people going by in a parade, boring, really. I've uploaded them all as a reminder to stop random snapping.
As I've been on a development bender this week, I've been thinking a lot about photography and what I'm going to do with it now that I've got a nice full camera bag, decent tripod, and a fair amount of technical know how.
I started to formulate some ideas a few days ago, and I've gotten a bit further now. Here we are:
- Conceptualize: get an idea for a set of up to a couple of dozen photos, a situation, a theme, whatever.
- Visualize how they're going to look.
- Choose the best camera for the idea and the vision.
- Choose the best film, ditto.
- Click, click, click...
- Keep in mind when clicking the WHOLE frame.
- Involve the subjects in the process.
- Develop and process within 48 hours if possible.
There it is. Now. First, catch your concept.