Bye Bye Leica, Hello Agfa...

It feels like a regime change, with all the Leica and 35mm gear going out the door, and 120 Agfas coming in. Mind you, the Agfa Isolette situation is very complicated, with mixed opinions, from what I've googled. I might start a wiki, if I don't get a job soon, and tie it all together.

At the moment, I'm bidding for a II with a Solinar - which has its original receipt from 1955 - how cool is that? The downside is, the seller thinks there may be a problem with the shutter... From what he's saying, (and he admits to ignorance), he might just have fallen foul of the double-exposure prevention mechanism.

I'm going to have a busy day tomorrow, packaging and posting. Do me good to get away from Testing for a few hours. Herself and I have had some kind of nearly-flu. Seem to be on the mend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!