Tom Waits is On Twitter. Plus: Another Day Down on the Ranch

Commercials are an unnatural use of my work, ... It's like having a cow's udder sewn to the side of my face. Painful and humiliating.

Which is just about how I feel, working for these bloody cowboys. Yesterday, The Muppet phoned me to ask about reports for the Aeronautical University students. I said that I could do them, but would need a day and a half.

"How will it take all that time?"

"There were 56 of them."

"But that's... 15 minutes each - to tick a few boxes!"

"There's more to writing reports than ticking boxes."

"Look, Garry, I don't want this to become an issue, but..."

Bottom line is, kiss my fat, hairy, white Geordie arse. I'm not ticking boxes to produce faked reports.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!