Hmm...

The first full afternoon of this course I'm writing is the last piece in the jigsaw - an introduction to get them into the wiki, and into blogging. And I didn't get it done today because the office is too crowded with people, the computers are shit, and the big cheese is a fucking fruitcake.

The teachers seem anxious. I won't get the first-full-afternoon stuff done tomorrow because I'm teaching all day. We start next Monday.

I wondered this morning if I wasn't being taken for a twat - I've put this course together in-between teaching, and, frankly, it's looking pretty good. Proof of the pudding, and all that, but we'll see. And if it goes well, then, maybe I have allowed myself to be taken for a twat, and I should do this stuff freelance or something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!