20080303 - Why Does Every Woman Hate Her Ass?

Why indeed?

The photo was posted to support the photographer/model's husband's band - you can hear their song here. Good luck to them.

The woman who asks you "Does my bum look big in this?" is usually, in my experience a female friend of several years standing. She's only asking me because none of her gay friends are available.

Best to err on the side of honesty if you're unsure and say, "Your arse is massive no matter what you wear".

Come to think of it, I don't seem to have so many female friends as I once did. I wonder why?

Comments

  1. Pigsty, it doesn't matter what you or anyone else says - even the honesty of calling it massive doesn't begin to cover all the bases. We hate not only the size but the shape, the way it looks naked, the way it looks in clothes, the dimples, the wobble, everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind tagging this post "Thrash Frog" by the way? That's the band's name and they'd love to get a little higher Google rank because of you... (what a whore I am)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "Trash Frog!" But now there are too many comments from me! Please to delete!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...the shape, the way it looks naked, the way it looks in clothes, the dimples, the wobble, everything."

    Precisely what I find so appealing. That's why the subject is so interesting - even a fairly massive one has a certain charm. Never mind the "Men are from Mars, women are from Venus" thing, better to say, "women hate their arses, men love 'em".

    Or something.

    I will indeed give Trash Frog a mention.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!