Path!


In the foreground, a simple brick path. For reasons I cannot fathom, there was no path at all in the southern half of the plot. Just for now, I'm going to lay a brick path from the old greenhouse foundations to the southern boundary. (I might lay a better one, later, but for now I'm in a hurry to get things done, with Spring breathing down my neck). Beyond that, and running away to the East (right in the photo), is the discovered path. Beyond that, the flags of the path that I've dug up and laid deep foundations under, to act as a French or rubble drain. Voila!

It's sunny again this morning, so enough of blogging and studying, I'm away back down to begin levelling the beds - essentially, moving all that earth from the right hand Eastern bed, to the Western side. Hard work, it's wet and heavy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!