underneath caoyang lu bridge

It took me ages to find this on the map for Flickr, which isn't very detailed at all for Shanghai. But the satellite is ok, so I went between google maps and the map on Flickr until I worked out where this bridge was. Coolio. Which, by making things a bit difficult, will actually help the process of getting the bigger picture. Or something.

This is quite near the flower market. The satellite photo as of today is a bit old, there was demolition work there, with the church surrounded by cranes.

Comments

  1. that's... erm... lovely... Whilst aesthetically pleasing... Do you have to be careful?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. Funnily enough, the place where I took this was the first time I was slightly lost and off-the-beaten track, here. And I didn't feel any bad vibes, no dirty looks. One guy out with his wife and little kids said "Hellooooo" to me, and the whole family fell about laughing when I said "Hello" back. It's the same everywhere, you're mostly ignored, but never feel any hostility.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!