It's not so much a firewall...

...as a big rubbery kind of wall, that you keep bumping into, and being bounced off, and then you fall through it, and over it, and under it and then find you were in the same place all the time, as if you'd been on mushrooms.  Or something. 

Even with a service tunnel, f**k***k and twa**er are still unobtainable, though these posts seem to be getting through to them, thanks Anna.  Not that I'm complaining, mind, these things go with the territory, but being a blogger I need to blog about tinternet stuff. 

Comments

  1. I have NO idea if it will make any difference but have you used Firefox with Tor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrome works a bit and then freezes. IE works better, but I'm getting plagued with adware. I've just tried firefox and installed tor. It's the snappiest of the three so far, but it's still not getting facebook, twatter or youtube. I'll get there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty certain I could live without both f*k & t*r.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!