perceptol and fuji neopan 1600

I've just dev'd a roll of Fuji Neopan 1600 in Perceptol. It's drying the noo. I'm knackered after slaving all day for Globalized Education Inc., and ready for bed now, but I just want to blog a note of the details first.

The Perceptol was 1+3, and the Ilford Rapid Fixer 1+4. I gave it 20 mins dev time at 70F. And then 5 mins wash, for which I've got a new method, (rinse under the tap, then drain the tank, pour in 500ml of luke warm soapy water. Agitate. Pour out and then back under the tap 5 mins, and a luke warm rinse towards the end. Same with washing after fixing). The fixing was 5 mins too, so if this works well it's easy to remember as 20+5+5+5. The negs look promising.

There was a calamity in the lobby press darkroom - I couldn't get the film onto the roll, and Herself was wanting to put the hall light on, which means light gets through the door, voices were raised and oh my God! I'll have to get a dark bag. And sacrifice a roll of cheap film to working out the new reels I've got in daylight - I've had problems with 120 and 35mm.

Nigh'-nigh'

Comments

  1. you see you and your special roll of film humour... that's the end of your day, that is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's about as exciting as it gets.

    Where did you dig up the Catweazle pic, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's how i looked a couple of years ago, and i'm going for it again tho i'll probs shave before i fet anywhere near it. plus ca change...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!