Jupiter 8

This roll was with the Jupiter 8, and the extra stop (the Industar goes down to f2.8. the Jupiter to f2) has led me to overexpose a lot of them.

I would say that the Jupiter is a wee bit sharper than the Industar, and that extra stop will come in handy. It's very far from pin-sharp, though. I suppose that's going to take an M and a Summicron.

It's ok to be going on with. I'll stick with this set up for a while: that's Fuji Neopan 1600, Perceptol 1+3 for 20 mins at 70F, (plus five minutes wash, five minutes fix and five minutes wash - which seems to be working well).

I particularly like this photo, though, because it's so difficult to get something lit naturally with a window in the background like that. Not bad, eh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!