Poultry Links

Not content with studying teaching and linguistics, I need to get the gen on poultry over the next few weeks. So here are some links. I haven't spent much time with them yet, and so can't evaluate their content or usefulness.

The classroom @ The Coop.

PoultryOne.com - "the top online community for raising chickens!"

poultrymad.co.uk

The British Poultry Council.

Traditional British Fowl Company. We might consider a traditional breed for the meat chickens - but we're pretty well sold now on the (hybrid) black rocks for eggs. However, I nearly didn't link to this because I saw the phrase "passionate about poultry" somewhere. FFS! Passionate?

In passing, I quite like the look of Ixworths; (that's them in the photo).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!