The Shoe Box.


caught in the pub, originally uploaded by P.S. Ave.

To make up for last week's visit to McDunglands, this Sunday I took Molly to the pub. It's also by the Asda in Boldon Colliery. We went there because it's avowedly child friendly, and the smokers are coralled into a small area. The pub's name is The Story Book, but for reasons now lost to us, Herself and I have christened it The Shoe Box.

It was a very swift half I had, mind. I don't think Moll was too impressed at all with this venue, sad to say - so that's me mostly not in the pub for the foreseeable future.

Which brings me to an interesting change - I'm not that bothered with pubs nowadays. Yes, I'll repeat that: Pig Sty Ave really did say: "I'm not that bothered with pubs nowadays". Strange but true.

Comments

  1. lol Garry!!
    Molly sure is getting big and is starting to show a lot more expression in her face... Its so cute while they are growing up!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!