Molly and I visited the horrors of Asda-bloody-Walmart this morning - she's beginning to get a porridge habit which needed attending to. And I've been testing out the film development there: they developed some black and white negs I've had for a while, (another story, that is); and some prints of Molly for her maternal Grandma's birthday.

Then we went to the Italian Restaurant nearby so that I could get a coffee. Despite this place being entirely not-the-real-McCoy, the waitress was charming and it was pushchair friendly. Whilst there, I realised that Molly is great cover for taking photos. I took some of her, like the one below, but also managed to get this one, which I really like.



It's great working part time!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!