We went for a meal last night. We thought the Wetherspoon's would do, but it was too noisy. So we went for a Chinese. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't too good.

In both the pub and the restaurant there were middle aged couples, clearly on dates. What we both noticed was, the fellas just kept talking, and the women looked desperately bored. I realised why women say they like the 'strong silent type'.

The jet lag hit me Saturday night, and I had a lovely sleep. Back to normal now and ready for Real Life.

Here's a picture of the 310, in Jarrow bus station as it was years ago. Funny, the stuff you find on the internet when you're surfing aimlessly. It's made me think: canny auld Jarra doesn't have much of a web presence; I'll see if I can do something about that.

And this blog wants redecorating too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!