a rare exclamation mark

The search for work continues. I'll get a summer school, no doubt, but that's two or three months away; and there probably won't be anything in the North East so it'll be residential, tolerating the comical capers of Italian teenagers at 3am. I've sent off the CV. What I really want is something local, teaching asylum seekers perhaps. We'll see.

I notice Bell International are advertising for a new Project Manager. Thereby hangs a tale, no doubt. Briefly tempted to apply. Circumstances dictate, however: we're going to have a baby! So I need to be at hand.

Comments

  1. You're going to have a baby????!!!!!!!!! That's fantastic!! Is your new wife pregnant already? Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!