SW Corner - Photo from Archive Suggests Progress


This is from October last year. In the foreground is the 'Old Greenhouse' area, which I'm now nearly finished excavating. Beyond that is mostly rubbish stacked on top of bits of tarpaulin I'd laid to keep thistle down (etc) from landing and storing up problems. Now, that area looks a bit of a mess because it still needs levelled, but I've hacked out all the nettle roots, and it could be ready to plant in a few hours. The foreground area, oh my God, I've lifted I don't know how many tons of bricks out of there. I'll have to remember to get another pic from this vantage point when I've got that bed dug over, and the foreground finally levelled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!