Some links...

As I begin at last to break free of the drivel that is Flickr, I've resuscitated my APUG and Tumblr accounts. I also stumbled onto Fomapan's site just now, (cut out the middleman). I'll put them on the sidebar later.

I had a lot to blog about, but exhausted by a weekend of flat-hunting in Glasgow and ready to hit the hay. Briefly though, as notes to self:

  •  I read on Flickr tonight (it's still good for some things), that Efke's going out of business. Which is bloody bad news. They're the only European manufacturer of 127, so far as I know. I'll have to look across the water, it seems. 
  • Anyway, I need to look for C41 127 - that's a whole 'nother story.

Comments

  1. What's your tumblr address ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://littlegwion.tumblr.com/

    I've just resurrected that - actually opened it years ago, but never used it. I'm only going to put my own photos there, and only ones that I really like, and will put on a wall or sell for hard cash when I get round to doing my own prints.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!