Mike Ashley

You.  Fat.  Useless.  Fuck.

Comments

  1. Exactly what I was just thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the pipeline for ages.. but you're quite right...

    Dan Roan tweeted - Martin Jol leaves Ajax - new favourite for Newcastle job?

    How you fancy that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martin Jol would do. I foresee a numpty, however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way Ashley runs the club, only a numpty would be desperate enough to take the job. Jol would walk after a season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The news made me feel actually nauseous. Hughton had the potential to be an all time great Newcastle manager. We were all feeling so good about this season, weren't we? The highs were well outweighing the lows. Fuck knows what now.

    I've spent the last year and a half wishing I was back home with a season ticket, now I'm glad I'm going to be on the other side of the world, watching sides I'm not emotionally attached too. Being a Newcastle supporter is a painful, existential affair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you've got Pardew (so it seems). What a mess...

    Where are you by the way?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think it's a cert, yet, about Pardew...? I really can't see what that cunt has over Hughton, unless he's cheaper, or takes it up the arse, or something. Not that I feel strongly about this...

    I'm still in Scotland, hoping it thaws so I can get my visa. Probably be in Shanghai by the end of next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well... enjoy the warmer weather if you get there...

    I see Pardew just got a 5 and a half year contract with 'your boys'...
    How the fuck did Ashley make his money, he seems like an idiot...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LTPTP XXV: We Shall Overcome

Leech or flatworm? Ants and Swiss Chard

VINEGAR!